Here's what your day will look like:
- Departure around 7 am at the workshop in Stekene;
- Assembly of new installations;
- Repairs to existing installations;
- Assembly and disassembly of heavy components;
- You always work together with a colleague.
Tools & requirements
- Problem-solving work
- Welding equipment (basic)
- VCA certificate
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- nice salary
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
You see yourself in this description:
- Outdoor work? You see that more as fresh air;
- You have no problem with heavy work;
- You like to tinker;
- You don't need any experience as long as you are keen;
- You are eager to learn;
- You preferably have a driving licence B;
- You are willing to get a VCA certificate.
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Relevant work experience
You will join a real family business consisting of 5 people, which despite their small scale is a well-known name in the crushing and screening machinery sector. You are not just an extra mechanic here, but a valuable member of a close-knit team that usually works in teams of 2.
1 - 9 employees
- Family owned company
- Company in full expansion
- Family athmosphere
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Amanda.
Maakt impact door met empathie jouw passies en talenten in kaart te brengen en zo te zoeken naar de gepaste match!
Enthousiast – Empathisch – Open-minded
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
Monteur zware onderdelen in Stekene
Je bent niet bang om buiten aan de slag te gaan met zware onderdelen en kan genieten van dingen te repareren, neem dan de sleutel van je carrière in de hand.
Industrieel elektricien in Lokeren
Als elektricien ben je de stroom van onze samenleving. Achter elke schakelaar of installatie, achter elk stopcontact of apparaat, schuilt immers een elektricien zoals jou die ze doet werken.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Amanda will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!