Assembler steel constructions in SINT-GILLIS-WAAS
Do you enjoy working outdoors and in different locations? Are you willing to use your key skills at height? Then read on quickly!
- You place - in your own workshop - fabricated pieces on various construction sites;
- you assemble small and large steel constructions;
- You assemble and confirm structural elements according to assembly plans and guidelines;
- You can work with small hand tools (grinding wheel, milling machine, ...);
- you mainly work in the region of port Ghent and Antwerp.
- Full time
- Motivating salary, between €16 and €18 gross per hour (supplemented by meal vouchers of €8.00 per day worked , eco vouchers,...);
- full-time job within a stable company in a close-knit team, you work a 40-hour week which allows you to enjoy 12 extra vacations
- nice realizations of great projects (that you will place yourself!);
- a company that attaches great importance to initiative, self-development, well-being, etc;
- collective transport to the site from the depot.
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- Be able to read plans;
- You are handy (can you weld? If so, this is definitely an added bonus!);
- Have knowledge and insight into assembly techniques;
- Be able to work with an aerial work platform (certificate is a plus);
- are safety-conscious;
- you are a go-getter;
- be an important link in the realization of our projects;
- be eager to learn;
- have a team player mentality.
Our partner is a major player in steel construction, mainly active in the port areas of Antwerp and Ghent. For the expansion of their teams, they are looking for a steel construction mechanic.
10 - 49 employees
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Various locations
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Marjolein.Office Gent
Maakt impact door écht te luisteren naar
jouw wensen en zo doelgericht op zoek te gaan
naar de juiste job.
Doorzetter – Empathisch – Goedlachs
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.