For our client, a specialist in turning, milling and mechanical maintenance, we are looking for a CNC programmer of milling machines. As a CNC programmer:
- you process steel, stainless steel, aluminum, bronze, brass,
- you produce single elements and small series, rarely series
- you set, program (G-codes) and operate CNC milling machines with Fanuc control system (3-5 axes)
- you work with measurement instruments according to technical drawings
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary 14,50-15,00€ gross/hour + 10% shift bonus (morning and evening shift)
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- you have a few years of experience as a CNC miller (operating and programming) with Fanuc control system (preferably with 5 axes)
- you have completed technical education
- you have knowledge of G-codes
- you are flexible (work in 2 shifts) and dynamic (work in a young team)
- you are able to work independently as well as in a team
- you are willing to engage in long-term employment
- good English is a must (open to learning Dutch)
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Company in full expansion
- Sector leader
- Permanent employment after interim
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.