For our client, a specialist in turning, milling and mechanical maintenance, we are looking for a CNC programmer of turning machines. As a CNC programmer:
- you process steel, stainless steel, aluminum, bronze, brass,
- you set, program (G-codes) and operate CNC turning machines with Fanuc control system (3-5 axes)
- you produce exclusively single elements and short series
- you work with measurement instruments according to technical drawings
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience, starting from 17 euro/hour gross salary
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- you have a few years of experience as a CNC turning (operating and programming) with Fanuc control system (preferably with 5 axes)
- you have completed technical education
- you have knowledge of G-codes
- you are flexible (work in 2 shifts) and dynamic (work in a young team)
- you are able to work independently as well as in a team
- you are willing to engage in long-term employment
- good English is a must (open to learning Dutch)
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
Your new employer is a familiar company that supplies pieces for different industries. You work in a quickly growing environment, with a small team of motivated professionals.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Company in full expansion
- Sector leader
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.