As a driver CE, you are responsible for transport active in train transportation. On Monday mornings you will depart from Genk to various locations. This could be in Belgium, Luxembug, Germany (Cologne) or at the board of France.
You are usually away from home for a whole working week. Your unloading locations are regular.
Tools & requirements
- French (good)
- German (good)
- English (good)
- Dutch (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
ou hold a valid CE driving licence, code 95, medical clearance and driver card;
Preferably you have experience and are open to working overnight; This usually Monday to Friday or at least 3 days;
You speak English, German, Dutch or French.
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
You will be joining an international and innovative player. In short, an established company!
10 - 49 employees
- International company
- Company in full expansion
- Sector leader
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.