For our client in Pelt, we are looking for an assembly handler, or an experienced assembler.
- Assembly work of industrial buildings or windows and doors
- Assisting the foreman during installation
Tools & requirements
- English (good)
- English (intermediate)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You are technically inclined
- You are not afraid of heavy work
- Experience is a plus
- You are eager to learn and flexible
You will join a family business that has been active in industrial construction, windows and doors for many years.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Sector leader
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
Ploegbaas industriebouw in Pelt
Je staat in voor het plaatsen van ramen en deuren, en industriële constructies samen met je team
Ploegbaas monteur in Hechtel
Je stuurt een montageploeg aan en je plaatst samen met hun ramen en deuren.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Paulina will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!