Transfer Crane Operator in Tessenderlo
Do you have experience as Transfer Crane Operator?
As a transhipment crane operator, you will be responsible for loading and unloading ships and bulk materials and you will handle these with care. Because of the variable working hours, a certain flexibility is expected from a transhipment crane operator. You will also be used for additional tasks with the crawler and tyre crane on the site.
Tools & requirements
- English (good)
- English (intermediate)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have experience as a transhipment driver.
- You can work independently and accurately.
- You are flexible
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
For a company specialised in unloading ships in the Tessenderlo region, we are looking for a transhipment crane operator.
10 - 49 employees
- International company
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Paulina.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by changing your life when finding a great job.
Authentic – Empathic – Optimistic
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.