- You assemble components and pipes
- You place and connect air units
- You regulate the flow rates (basic knowledge)
- You perform the assignment according to the plan
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (good)
- missing:6525 (good)
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary depends on experience
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You are experienced as a ventilation fitter
- You can communicate clearly in English and Romanian
- You have a driver's license B and a VCA certificate
- You are flexible towards working overtime
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Relevant work experience
As a ventilation fitter you end up in a company that is specialized in the installation and maintenance of heating, ventilation, airconditioning and plumbing, at both private and industrial sites.
10 - 49 employees
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Career opportunities
- training programme
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Joanna.
Makes an impact by offering you both a tailored-made job and company, in Dutch, English and Polish.
Dutiful - Enthusiast - Passionate
Opstarttechnieker HVAC in Geel
Als opstarttechnieker zorg jij voor een perfecte voorbereiding en opstart van HVAC-installaties. Je kan hierbij beroep doen op je elektrische kennis en technisch inzicht.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Joanna will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!