Laser operator in MENEN
Are you interested in the operation of a CNC-controlled laser cutting machine? Are you experienced and have a passion for metal? Then this offer could be something you'll like.
As a CNC-operator you operate two laser machines, this means:
- Quality control of the manufactured parts;
- First maintenance of the machines
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary starting from 15 euro/hour gross depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- Working independently.
- Being good at reading plans.
- Detail and customer oriented.
- A good technical insight.
- Experienced with CNC controlled machines.
This SME Company is a financially strong and growing company. They offer services in mechanical engineering and automation, industrial relocation, industrial maintenance and metal construction. In the last 3 years they have grown from 1 establishment and 30 employees, to 2 establishments with 100 employees.
10 - 49 employees
- International company
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Career opportunities
- training programme
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Amanda.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.