For our client we are looking for a screed worker. As a screed worker:
- you lay screed floors according to Belgian standards
- you level the surface using hand tools
- you polish the floors
- you work according to technical plans
- you prepare the workplace and the screed
- experience in Belgium is an extra asset
- you keep a good tempo of work
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- you have at least a few years of experience as screed worker performing each stage of placing screed
- you are able to read technical drawings
- you speak communicative English (at least one person from the team)
- you are motivated and able to engage in a long term employment
- you have good team working skills
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
1 - 9 employees
- Sector leader
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.