- You are responsible for the maintenance, repair and inspection of trucks and trailers.
- You work every day from 8 am to 7 pm with a 1,5 hour break. You have a fixed day off during the week. This can be done in mutual consultation.
- You work one on two Saturdays from 7am to 2pm.
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depends on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- Experience truck mechanics.
- Experience working on Scania and DAF trucks is a plus.
- It is important that you are able to detect faults and errors independently with the aid of diagnostic equipment
- You have a CE driving license.
- To be able to communicate well in English.
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
50 - 199 employees
- Sector leader
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.