Unlike other garages, our client is a brand dealer (IVECO and FIAT), which means that they are in possession of the latest technical gadgets.
They have all the original pieces, have all the technical information...
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depends on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- Currently our client have a very high need for diagnostic technicians (experienced candidates!).
- You will work on trucks as well as vans.
- They look for someone who has a lot of experience with the IVECO - FIAT (vans) brand- is a big plus.
- As a diagnostic technician, you not only have to recognize / find the errors, but also solve them.
- In addition to your job, you also have to perform the normal mechanical / electrical work.
- The diagnostic tools are from Iveco and Fiat themselves.
- You speak very good English.
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Innovative company
- Various locations
- Family athmosphere
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.