- You can read and understand the plans.
- You are responsible for installing Geberit discharge pipes, pressing various types of pipes (copper, thin-walled steel or plastic), drawing wire on pipes, placing and connecting boilers, installing and connecting sanitary appliances and radiators, underfloor heating, placing ventilation pipes, etc.
- You start the boilers and heat pumps including making reports
- You work at different locations and on different sites, both new construction and renovations.
- You can work accurately, you are quality-conscious, customer-oriented and you work in an orderly manner.
- You are responsible for breakdowns and maintenance of boilers and air conditioning, you help your colleague with the installation at HVAC, air conditioning, pumps, etc.
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary starting from 15.50 euro gross salary/hour
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- Good knowledge of electricity. Welding is a plus.
- 3-5 years experience – willingness to learn more
- Willingness to work during the day or during weekend, holiday during the winter months.
- In possession of certificates (G1, G2, Cedicol, cooling certification, ventilation) or some of them and willingness to follow training for the missing certificates.
- Being able to work independently.
- Have a driving license B.
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
BVBA CALORA is an installation company specialized in offering total solutions in the field of central heating, plumbing, ventilation, heat pumps and air conditioning.We focus on the private market, apartment building, SMEs and the banking sector.
10 - 49 employees
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.