Diagnostic technician/ truck mechanic in Berlaar
For our client, a modern, neatly truck Renault garage with more than 50 years of history and 4 sites, we are looking for a diagnostic technician/ mechanic. This for the site in Kruibeke.
- You are responsible for diagnostics and have the right skills to fix malfunctions quickly and efficiently
- You work on trucks and vans
- You repair mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic problems
- Working with programs such as Diag/ Techtool, etc.
- Working with the latest systems in a modern, neatly environment
- Working hours: one week 8.00-16.30, other week 10-00-18.00, overtime possible
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have several years of experience in a similar job
- You can work analytic, precise and detail oriented and can think logically
- You speak good English
- You have experience with diagnostic programs
- Experience with Renault or Volvo is a plus
- You are flexible (working overtime and sometimes on Saturdays)
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
10 - 49 employees
- Various locations
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Amanda.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.