- finishing countertops, kitchen worktops, tiles, etc.
- work with different materials like: granite, marble and composite,
- work with small hand machines
- work on base of description, detailed project design and drawing preparation
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- Good knowledge of stone masonry
- Experience as stone mason
- Communicative English or Dutch
- Open for a long-term cooperation
- Able to work independently as well as in a team
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
10 - 49 employees
- Sector leader
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
Natural Stone worker in Hulshout
Do you have experience with different hand tools? Are you meticulous and do you like a fine finish? Then you are the person we're looking for!
Natural stone worker in Haacht
As a natural stone worker, you will be responsible for renovating unique buildings.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.