The Key Account Coordinator is responsible for the global coordination of shipments for a multinational customer operational in the healthcare industry.
The major focus lays with customer service excellence and building strong relations with internal and external stakeholders of the customer’s global supply chain.
The Coordinator is part of the Global Control Tower that is managing transport of time sensitive products by air and by road for medical treatment in +85 countries implicating reverse logistics.
In this role you handle files from A to Z and translate any logistics incidents and challenges to the customer, resolves them and when needed escalates service issues to the Key Account Manager.
- Central Operations and Customer Service contact for strategic customer in healthcare sector
- Central Operations and Customer Service contact for Fracht Network, Agents and any 3rd party contractors involved in the global supply chain of this strategic customer
- Responsible for outbound and inbound operations
- Responsible for accurate data input in operational system & customer shipment reporting
- Attend & organize weekly operation conference calls covering shipment processing
- Actively participate in monthly customer business reviews
- Responsible for accurate invoicing processing
- Reviews and ensures achievement of customer specific KPIs and service agreements
- Coaches business stakeholders to ensure that the customer OP is followed and specifications are met
- Provides proactive problem resolution and corrective actions to ensure excellence in service
- Handles none conformities, escalations
- Coordinates and monitors customer OP related processes
- Identifies areas of improvement, reviews KPIs & enhances overall service quality
- Coordinates and adjusts cross trade processes with internal/external stakeholders to meet customer expectations
- Contributes to offer process improvements, continuous innovations and cost optimizations to customer
- Reports to the Key Account Manager heading the Control Tower
We strive to be the best service provider by putting our customers first, committed to digitization and encouraging our employees to take responsibility and providing opportunities for growth.
We offer an exciting job in an international environment with numerous development opportunities.
You will work in a small team located at Brussels Airport.
You will receive:
- a permanent contract with a competitive salary
- meal vouchers
- company pension plan
- life insurance
- hospitalization insurance
- additional sectoral holidays.
In dit plaatje pas jij
- 3+ years of experience within airfreight forwarding industry
- Outstanding customer service skills & capability to work under stress
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English and Dutch. French is an asset
- Ability to work in a team
- Self-motivated and eager to learn
- Result oriented, talent for problem solving, flexible
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Strong analytical skills
- IATA Dangerous Goods (Class 7) Experience & Certification is an asset
- 3PL & 4PL Control Tower Experience is an asset
Zo scoor je extra punten
- Sector kennis
- Relevante werkervaring
As a new player in Belgium, with offices around the world, our company provides customer-oriented and solution-oriented logistics services. Along with general cargo services, we focus on niche markets and projects.
1 - 9 werknemers
- Internationale speler
- Familiale sfeer
- Rechtstreeks contact met je leidinggevende
- Onmiddellijk vaste indienstname
Deze vacature staat niet langer open.
Plaats van tewerkstelling: Machelen
Er is geen exact adres beschikbaar voor deze job.
We tonen de locatie van de job.
Zo verloopt je sollicitatieproces
Je solliciteert op een vacature of waagt spontaan je kans.
Morgane neemt je sollicitatie, motivatie en cv grondig door.
We voelen jouw potentieel: tijd voor een gesprek en eventueel enkele tests.
Na je voorstelling en mogelijk een gesprek, maakt de werkgever de finale keuze.
Je bent de juiste persoon op de juiste plek. Proficiat met de nieuwe job!