You will get complete responsibility over your machine (Bobst/Iberica) during your shift. Which tasks are you going to complete:
- You set up the machine according to the production instructions and specifications
- You adjust during the process, where needed
- During production, you keep an eye on the efficiency of the process and quality of the product, by doing inspections regularly
- Your goal is to produce conform products, at maximum speeds, with minimal wastage
- You are also responsible for the cleaning of your workpost
- You do preventive maintenance on the equipment
- Together with your supervisor and/or the technical team, you solve any technical issues that might occur
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law, among which: social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience.
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have at least some previous experience with operating Bobst, or similar die-cutting machines
- You have a strong basic understanding of the technology
- Your English is at a good communicative level
- You are able to work fully independently (after a few weeks of training)
- You are looking for a long-term employment (fixed contract after 1-1.5 years)
- You are well-organized
- You pay a lot of attention to detail
- You have the ability to work for 8+ hours standing up
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
Your new employer is a company that specialises in the paper industry. They have multiple location throughout Europe. At the plant where you will be working, boxes for the transport of fresh fruit, vegetables and other food stuff are produced.
10 - 49 employees
- Sector leader
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Maakt impact door haar oprechte interesse in jouw noden op zoek naar de perfecte match.
Doorzetter – Open-minded – Optimistisch
Concrete Pump Operator in Lochristi
As concrete pump operator, you go to different building sites daily to pour concrete.
CNC programmer of turning machines in LOKEREN
As CNC programmer of turning machines, you produce pieces from different materials and in different series. You work exclusively with FANUC controlling system.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.