Electrical technician GSE in Steenokkerzeel
For our client, a family business that has grown through its expertise into a company with multiple branches and settlings (garage, airport equipment and bodywork), we are looking for an electrical technician.
- detecting and solving electronic breakdowns in the ground support equipment - all motorized rolling stock on the tarmac of the airport in Zaventem, such as auto's, vans, stairs, luggage tractors, etc (later on, there is also the possibility to work in Liège)
- general maintenance of airport machines
- you work on compressors, transformers, electric motors and fans
- you assemble parts or pieces of industrial exploitation equipment in accordance with the machine regulations, documentation, ...
- you find a fault in the installation and determine technical solutions and repair conditions
- you adjust the operating equipment and check its working
- you work on pumps, motors and generators
- you identify the components of defective systems, repair or replace these components (gear sets, ball bearings, hydraulic distributors, ...)
- you connect a computer to the equipment and use the registered programs to detect malfunctions
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- you have a several years of experience as an electrical technician (candidates with automotive electrician background are very welcome)
- you speak good English
- you have a secondary diploma in electrical engineering / electromechanics or related
- you can handle measuring instruments and read electrical plans
- you work and think solution-oriented
- you have knowledge of PLC
- you can work independently as well as in a team
- you are flexible, eager to learn and motivated
- you have a strong sense of responsibility
- you work safety and quality conscious
- you have a driving license B to occasionally carry out repairs on the tarmac of the airport
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Various locations
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Career opportunities
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Joanna.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by offering you both a tailored-made job and company, in Dutch, English and Polish.
Dutiful - Enthusiast - Passionate
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.