Concrete mixer driver CE in Hemiksem
As a concrete mixer driver CE you are responsible for the correct delivery of ready-mixed concrete
As a concrete mixer driver CE, you are responsible for the correct delivery of ready-mixed concrete, both on large sites and at private customers.
- You work according to our quality requirements and safety procedures
- You are responsible for maintaining and washing the concrete mixer assigned to you
- You respect the current traffic rules and you are in possession of a CE driving license and preferably the professional competence certificate code 95
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (very well)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary 17,50 gross/h, + 5 hours/ week overtime paid 150%
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You are in possession of a valid driver's license CE and professional competence code 95
- You are customer-friendly
- You have a punctual work attitude and are quality and safety conscious
- You are flexible
- You speak English
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
Our client is a reference in the sector, specialized in the concrete sector
10 - 49 employees
- Company in full expansion
- Family athmosphere
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Joanna.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by offering you both a tailored-made job and company, in Dutch, English and Polish.
Dutiful - Enthusiast - Passionate
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.