Mobile welder in Staden
Looking for an interesting and challenging job in mechanical engineering?
- You are responsible for all welding work within company.
- This involves welding and deburring the pieces yourself (with automatic deburring machine).
- Then the pieces are sorted per project.
- You are therefore responsible for the entire process from the internal welding order form to the finished, deburred and sorted welding pieces.
Tools & requirements
- Work independently
- Stress resistance
- Problem-solving work
- Dutch (good)
- French (good)
- English (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience, starting from 16 euro/hour gross
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have a technical education or equivalent through experience.
- You have the necessary technical insight and can read plans.
- You are flexible and pay attention to safety and thorough craftsmanship.
- Due to the close cooperation with other colleagues and customers you have good communication skills.
- You take responsibility and know how to represent the company in a positive way.
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
A company where industrial mechanical engineering goes from A to Z and both design and construction is done with years of experience in the food industry and other sectors. We provide custom machines, parts, lathes and other constructions. Ranging from minor repairs to complete machining lines.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Oana.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by changing your life as a candidate, in Dutch, English and Romanian.
Empathic - Honest - Loyal
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.