Fitter PVC/Alu windows and doors in RONSE
Do you have a passion for joinery? Do you like to work with your hands? Do you have experience with PVC/ALU or wood? Then you are the joiner we are looking for!
- placement of sandwich walls, cutting them to size
- installation of PVC doors, cold room doors and adjustments
- installation of automatic door closers (door pump)
- placement of all kinds of furniture
- installation of all kinds of finishing profiles
Tools & requirements
- Problem-solving work
- Result orientation
- Work independently
- Dutch (good)
- English (good)
- French (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience, starting from 17 euro/hour gross
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have experience with PVC/aluminium/wood
- You have several years of relevant work experience
- You like variety
- You are flexible
- You are motivated and eager to learn
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Relevant work experience
A company with in-house production of high quality doors and windows. This company does the installation and placement of doors/windows. It is a work both inside and outside.
10 - 49 employees
- International company
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Oana.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by changing your life as a candidate, in Dutch, English and Romanian.
Empathic - Honest - Loyal
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.