Natural stoneworker in WERVIK
Are you a natural stone worker and love the craft the job entails? Do you enjoy working in a studio in a small but connected team?
- Machining and processing of natural stone and related materials.
- You will be responsible for creating various pieces in natural stone such as: kitchens, bathrooms, fireplaces, interior elements, flooring, cladding, stairs, sills, grave monuments, ...
- Open to learning how to control and handle our CNC controlled machines ( mainly sawing machine)
- You will work with different types of natural stone (granite, slate, marble, limestone, bluestone, etc.)
Tools & requirements
- Work independently
- Result orientation
- Problem-solving work
- Dutch (good)
- English (good)
- Full time
- You will join a small company where people really love crafts
- You work in the workshop and are covered by the status of the construction industry
- Minimum wage starts from €17.15 per hour and increases according to your experience
- You work daytime hours and are free during weekends and holidays
- you work 40 hours per week and can therefore enjoy 12 extra days of vacation per year
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You already have several years of experience as a natural stone worker and can perform both manual and machine operations
- You see natural stone working as a real craft and enjoy working on it daily (cutting, grinding, polishing, machining, assembling, ... )
- You prefer to stay in your regular place and thus prefer a position in the workshop
- you already have experience with different types of natural stone
- You can perform CNC machining or are willing to learn it
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
This company is a small business with a big Impact in the world of natural stone, they produce various projects and are a central point of contact for natural stone lovers. The company is located in West Flanders and has its own workshop which is heated. Here you can go all out in your job! The people who work for the company have been working there for a long time, proving that it is a very good employer.
1 - 9 employees
- Family owned company
- Company in full expansion
- Sector leader
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Marjolein.Office Gent
Maakt impact door écht te luisteren naar
jouw wensen en zo doelgericht op zoek te gaan
naar de juiste job.
Doorzetter – Empathisch – Goedlachs
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.