We are looking for an experienced roofer with an expertise in renovation of pitched and flat roofs
- As a roofer you will be mainly responsible for the repair and renovation of existing roofs on various types of buildings
- You will work both independently and as part of a team and be responsible for the quality of the work delivered
- You will mainly renovate roofs
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (good)
- Full time
- You will join a dynamic team in a professional working environment
- You can count on an attractive salary based on your skills and experience, minimum salary starting from €17,15 gross per hour
- You will have a challenging and varied job with responsibility and the opportunity to learn and develop as a roofer
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have experience as a roofer for flat and pitched roofs
- You are quality and safety conscious
- You are in possession of a driving license B
- You are willing and motivated and have an eye for detail and quality
- You use cranes and machines when necessary
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
Our client is a company with more than 20 years of experience in the construction industry
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Family athmosphere
- training programme
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.