Bricklayer in AALST
Do you want to work for a healthy company? Then this is the company for you.
As an experienced bricklayer, you will be responsible for performing bricklayer and pointing work on various sites, primarily for renovation and restoration projects.
- You will perform bricklaying and pointing work, as well as formwork and ironwork.
- You will read and interpret construction drawings and specifications.
- You perform thermal or acoustic insulation work, as well as concrete work.
- You place rebar and other supporting materials.
- You ensure the safety and cleanliness of the work environment.
- You consult daily with other construction workers regarding project progress and any schedule changes.
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (good)
- Full time
- You will be working in a modern and trendy company with many career opportunities
- You will receive an attractive salary (starting from €17,15 gross per hour)
- You will also have access to the latest cranes and machines
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have initial experience as a bricklayer or several years of experience in this field.
- You have a collegial attitude and enjoy working as part of a team
- You have a great passion for construction
- You have a valid driving license B and own car
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
You will be working at a growing family owned company. This construction company is looking for an experienced bricklayer to join their team.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Family athmosphere
- training programme
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Marjolein.Office Gent
Maakt impact door écht te luisteren naar
jouw wensen en zo doelgericht op zoek te gaan
naar de juiste job.
Doorzetter – Empathisch – Goedlachs
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.