Natural stoneworker in TERNAT
Are you interested in natural stone? And would you like to work in the construction industry? Then read this job posting.
As a natural stone worker, you will be responsible for processing natural stone into high quality products using CNC controls. Your duties are as listed below:
- You are responsible for setting up and operating the CNC machines
- You check the quality of the products
- You perform maintenance on the machines
- Working with natural stone, ceramics or composite materials.
- You read technical drawings and carry out instructions
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (good)
- Full time
- You work for a family-owned company
- You will be paid according to your experience and knowledge in the construction industry (salary starts from mimimal €17,157 gross per hour)
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have proven experience in working with natural stone using numerical controls.
- You are a team player and enjoy working with colleagues.
- You have technical knowledge and experience reading technical drawings.
- You are quality oriented and can work accurately
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
You will be working in a construction and DIY store that caters to both residential and professional customers. You will be part of the building materials department. This is a strongly grown family business where there is still a good family atmosphere.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Sector leader
- Family athmosphere
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Marjolein.Office Gent
Maakt impact door écht te luisteren naar
jouw wensen en zo doelgericht op zoek te gaan
naar de juiste job.
Doorzetter – Empathisch – Goedlachs
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.