Your tasks are:
- repairing the damaged body of the cars (undoing the dents, sanding, welding) and placing new parts
- degreasing, plastering, cleaning the parts of the car
- preparing the spray painting
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depending on experience.
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 90€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- Experience as a panel beater
- Flexibility towards the tasks you’ll be executing
A well-known big garage in Heverlee with a nice and open working atmosphere.
10 - 49 employees
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.