- Disassemble and assemble mechanical vehicle parts
- Dismantle and install screwed, glued or welded vehicle parts in accordance with the manufacturer's instructions
- Replacing car windows
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You already have several years of experience in a similar job
- You have eye for detail, and you want to deliver beautiful and good work
- Basic knowledge of auto electricity is a plus
- You are a team player, but able to make decisions independently
- You speak English
This is how you score extra points
- Low distance to work location
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
A car dealer of the brands Volkswagen, Audi, SEAT ŠKODA & Volkswagen with 4 sites- Boortmeerbeek, Machelen, Leefdaal and Aarschot.
10 - 49 employees
- Sector leader
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Career opportunities
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.