CNC Turner-programmer and operator in Kaulille
Are you an experienced turner? Are you technically inclined and looking for a fun team of colleagues? Then be sure to check out this job posting!
- You take care of the complete programming of the CNC controlled turning/milling machine
- You work according to technical drawings
- You carry out quality checks
- The foreman starts the production together with you, supports you and adjusts where necessary
Tools & requirements
- Work independently
- Dutch (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You are technically skilled
- You can read plans well
- You can work accurately
- You can work independently as well as in a team
- You have a sense of responsibility
- Experience with CME or HAAS or MAZAK programs is a strong asset
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
Our client is a cool company in Bocholt with a family atmosphere
50 - 199 employees
- Family owned company
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
Technical Fitter in Pelt
You will be responsible for the assembly and repair of fuel pumps, lubrication and weighing systems and overpressure systems
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.