Painter in PEER
Are you an experienced painter who has experience with large industrial projects? Then be sure to check out this job posting!
As a painter you will be working on the large projects (soccer stadiums, hotels, hospitals, rest homes, offices...) and you will be in charge of painting works on different construction sites .
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have at least 3 years of professional experience as a painter on large projects
- You are experienced in painting by the traditional method ( with a roller)
- if you are also able to paint with the spray method is a plus
- You can work independently but also as part of a team
- you are well organized
- You are flexible
- you don't mind getting up early to drive on different construction sites with another colleges with the company car
- you have your own car to reach the meeting point in the morning
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
You will work at company that has been in the painting business for over 40 years.
50 - 199 employees
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Ania.Office Head Office
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.