After the internal training period, you will carry out various tasks on the workfloor as a lacque operator/ metal operator/ logistiscs operator.
Your responsibilities will include among others:
- Folding, milling, cutting, sawing, etc
- Controlling the laser-cutting machine
- Ensuring the correct delivery of products
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary 14,3188€ + 10% shift bonus + meal vouchers 5,65€/ day (after 1 month) + clothing bonus 1,67€/ day
- Working hours: 2 shift system (5:20 - 14:00 and 14:00 - 22:40), 5 days per week, from Monday till Friday
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You have a diploma in a technical course or you are equal through experience
- You have stable former experience, preferably in the metal industry or as a lacquer
- You have a good knowledge of the English language
- You are flexible and prepared to work in a two-shift system
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Low distance to work location
- Relevant work experience
This young and dynamic company is specialized in the production of aluminum windows, doors and mosquito nets. They make use of the most modern technologies in sheet metal working (aluminum).
10 - 49 employees
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Career opportunities
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.