For our client in Pelt, we are looking for a foreman
Some of your duties:
- You will be responsible for installing industrial buildings, windows and doors
- You manage your colleagues and ensure that everything is placed and delivered correctly.
Tools & requirements
- English (very well)
- Dutch (intermediate)
- English (good)
- Dutch (basic)
- VCA certificate
- Work independently
- Full time
- Fulltime tewerkstelling
- Optie vast
- Marktconform salaris
This is what you need
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
You will join a family-run company, active in the installation of industrial buildings, windows and doors.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Sector leader
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.