- Secure the site and the site environment by signalling, beacons, diversions, etc.
- Determine the circulation possibilities of site machinery according to the site layout
- Set up pickets, beacons, identification signs, etc. Put in place to carry out the works (surfacing, signposting, etc.)
- Place and finish elements of the public road network (grouting, etc.)
- Carry out ground and foundation works for placing pavements, elements of town planning, etc.
- Backfilling and damming the excavation
- Spreading or compacting gravel or crushed stone
- Laying and compacting soil layers and covering layers
Tools & requirements
- Stress resistance
- Self confidence
- Work independently
- Dutch (good)
- English (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You are a motivated worker, enjoy working in a team and can work under authority.
- You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves.
- 5 years of experience as a groundworker
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
Company specialises in carrying out all kinds of earthworks and everything associated with them, from demolition and recycling, concrete works and stabilisation to environmental works.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.