For one of the biggest companies in its region, manufacturer of liquid pasteurized egg products, we are looking for machine operators, with knowledge of electrical and mechanical maintenance.
- Must enter and monitor parameters, correctly package products (in bags or tanks), correctly label products, store them in the right place, etc. This is precision work.
- Make repairs to engines (electrical knowledge)
- Operate a forklift
- Control of the production process
- Clean the workplace
- Work in shifts
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary from 16 € gross/hour, depends on the experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- Language knowledge: Communicative English and Polish
- Experience operating production machines
- A certificate of forklift operator or at least experience driving a forklift
- Ability to work independently
- Big motivation and will to work overtime
- Good technical skills
This is how you score extra points
- Relevant work experience
10 - 49 employees
- Company in full expansion
- Sector leader
- Innovative company
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Makes an impact by changing your life when finding a great job.
Authentic – Empathic – Optimistic
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.