As part of a team, you will be called upon to perform the following tasks:
- laying out private gardens
- maintaining private gardens
- trimming hedges
- carrying out minor digging and earthworks
- installing fences in various materials
- green spaces
- clinker work for driveways
- laying terrace tiles in various materials
- operating mechanical or electrical tools (such as a lawnmower, chainsaw or brushcutter)
- working with fertilisers and pesticides
- building garden sheds
- laying paths
- minor indoor chores (such as electrical work and painting)
- leaving the yard clean and tidy....
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (very well)
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary depends on experience, overtime possible
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- you are in possession of a driving licence B
- you have good technical insight
- you are flexible in terms of working hours
- heavy work does not put you off
- you have knowledge of garden maintenance or construction
- you do not mind lending a hand to your colleagues
- you can work independently
- you are someone who works neatly and cleanly
- you consider safety of paramount importance.
You work for a specialist in landscape architecture and landscaping with a name in the region and beautiful projects close to home!
1 - 9 employees
- Immediate permanent employement
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.