Preparing bodywork parts before painting- all kinds of rolling stock on the tarmac of the airport, such as luggage carts, airplane stairs, etc
- assembly and disassembly of the parts
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have experience in a similar position
- You are motivated and punctual
- You speak English
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
Our client is a family business that has grown through its expertise into a company with multiple branches and settlements- garage, airport equipment and bodywork.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Various locations
- Family athmosphere
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.