As part of a team, you will be called upon to perform the following tasks:
- laying out private gardens
- maintaining private gardens
- trimming hedges
- carrying out minor digging and earthworks
- installing fences in various materials
- green spaces
- clinker work for driveways
- laying terrace tiles in various materials
- operating mechanical or electrical tools (such as a lawnmower, chainsaw or brushcutter)
- working with fertilisers and pesticides
- building garden sheds
- laying paths
- minor indoor chores (such as electrical work and painting)
- leaving the yard clean and tidy....
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (very well)
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary depends on experience
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- you are flexible in terms of working hours
- you work physically
- you have knowledge of garden maintenance or construction
- you can work independently
- you work cleanly
- you consider safety of paramount importance.
You will be working for a specialist in landscaping and garden design with a name in the region and beautiful projects close to home!
1 - 9 employees
- Immediate permanent employement
This job is not open
Tuinarbeider in Lubbeek
Heb je een passie voor tuinbouw en buitenwerk? Ben je hiernaast een handig iemand met oog voor detail en werk je graag in team? Dan ben jij de collega die we zoeken!
Tuinaanlegger in Bierbeek
Als tuinaanlegger zal je instaan voor zowel de aanplanting als het aanleggen van terrassen.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Amanda will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!