For our client in Bocholt, we are looking for a laser operator.
- You sort the materials
- You set up the laser cutting machine
- You solve small problems/malfunctions yourself
- You are responsible for quality control
- You always ensure an orderly and tidy workplace
Tools & requirements
- English (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You have a technical education and affinity with the metal sector
- You are flexible and motivated
- You can read plans well
- You preferably have some experience in an industrial production environment
- You work accurately
- You have a sense of responsibility and can work independently as well as in a team
- You like to roll up your sleeves
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
Our client is a well-known player in the metal sector. They attach great importance to a good atmosphere in the workplace and are looking for a new colleague to expand their great team.
50 - 199 employees
- Family owned company
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Paulina.
Maakt impact door jouw leven te veranderen via een nieuwe job.
Authentiek – Empathisch – Optimistisch
Makes an impact by changing your life when finding a great job.
Authentic – Empathic – Optimistic
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Paulina will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!