- You will carry out ground and foundation works;
- You lay sewers, drainage and other piping systems;
- You place and repair paving layers for roads, driveways, footpaths, car parks, etc.);
- You follow the instructions of foreman/project leader.
Tools & requirements
- English (intermediate)
- English (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You are a real team player;
- Your experience in road construction is a plus;
- You work accurately;
- Plan reading is a plus;
- You are an initiator and can work independently;
You will join an all-round family business that is committed to quality and innovation. No job is too small, too dirty or too big for them. They attach great importance to the internal atmosphere and the satisfaction of its employees!
10 - 49 employees
- Company in full expansion
- Family athmosphere
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Paulina.
Maakt impact door jouw leven te veranderen via een nieuwe job.
Authentiek – Empathisch – Optimistisch
Makes an impact by changing your life when finding a great job.
Authentic – Empathic – Optimistic
Handarbeider riolerings- en infrastructuurwerken in TONGEREN
Als handlanger voer je grond- en funderingswerken uit, regio Herstal.
Handlanger rioleringswerken in HOESELT
Als handlanger in de bouw heb je geen schrik om je handen vuil te maken, regio Hoeselt.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Paulina will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!