- You will carry out ground and foundation works;
- You lay sewers, drainage and other piping systems;
- You place and repair paving layers for roads, driveways, footpaths, car parks, etc.);
- You follow the instructions of foreman/project leader.
Tools & requirements
- English (intermediate)
- English (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You are a real team player;
- Your experience in road construction is a plus;
- You work accurately;
- Plan reading is a plus;
- You are an initiator and can work independently;
You will join an all-round family business that is committed to quality and innovation. No job is too small, too dirty or too big for them. They attach great importance to the internal atmosphere and the satisfaction of its employees!
10 - 49 employees
- Company in full expansion
- Family athmosphere
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.