What are some of the things you may do throughout your day:
- You will start your career in the workshop but can possibly progress to the field service as well;
- Perform maintenance, adjustments and repairs to machines;
- Troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic and mechanical failures.
Tools & requirements
- Result orientation
- Problem-solving work
- English (good)
- Dutch (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depends of experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
- You work with a nice team, with an eye for well-being, quality and the environment.
- You will receive internal training at the company if necessary.
This is what you need
Who are you and what can you do like:
- You have a passion for machines and technology;
- You are eager to learn;
- You have basic electrical, mechanical and hydraulic knowledge. We will be happy to school you in this.
You will join a real family business where they have been passionate about large recycling machines for years. Here, you will become part of a driven team that pulls out all the stops every day to satisfy their customers at home and abroad.
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Amanda.
Maakt impact door met empathie jouw passies en talenten in kaart te brengen en zo te zoeken naar de gepaste match!
Enthousiast – Empathisch – Open-minded
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
Storingstechnieker in Verrebroek
Technisch begaafd en gepassioneerd door grotere machines? Hier vind jij jouw ding.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Amanda will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!