High voltage electrician in Halen
Do you have an education in electricity? Do you like to work on yards? Then this vacancy is for you!
- Installing and connecting industrial components such as cable ducts, switches, signaling and operating equipment, etc.
- Installing and connecting distribution boards, lighting, sockets, ...
- Maintenance of various electrical installations
Tools & requirements
- Work independently
- Dutch (very well)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You have experience or you followed an education in elektricity
- You are aware of electrical diagrams to read and understand them.
- You speak fluently English
- You are someone who likes to roll up your sleeves and finish your assignments with quality.
- You like to work in a team and at various locations.
A company specialized in high & medium voltage installations!
10 - 49 employees
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Amanda.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
Elektrotechnisch installateur in Halen
Do you have knowledge of electricity? Does working on height appeal to you? Are you a real team player? If the answer is YES 3 times, then we are looking for you!
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.