- You produce wooden joinery (exterior joinery, interior doors, cupboards, etc.) according to a plan/ specifications drawn up by an architect and elaborated by our technical services.
Tools & requirements
- Work independently
- Learning ability
- Stress resistance
- Dutch (good)
- French (good)
- English (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary starts from 15.563 € gross/hour, depending of experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- you have technical knowledge
- you already have 5 to 10 years' experience as a wood joinery fabricator.
- you can use standard woodworking machines properly and safely.
- you preferably have knowledge of CNC controlled machines.
- your work is of good quality.
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
The company has been around for more than 80 years and has an exemplary reference in East and West Flanders and Hainaut for custom work and carpentry of the highest Belgian quality. Both private and public organisations can count on them for any new construction or renovation project. The company is based in Anzegem.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Permanent employment after interim
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.