- You produce wooden joinery (exterior joinery, interior doors, cupboards, etc.) according to a plan/ specifications drawn up by an architect and elaborated by our technical services.
Tools & requirements
- Work independently
- Learning ability
- Stress resistance
- Dutch (good)
- French (good)
- English (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary starts from 15.563 € gross/hour, depending of experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- you have technical knowledge
- you already have 5 to 10 years' experience as a wood joinery fabricator.
- you can use standard woodworking machines properly and safely.
- you preferably have knowledge of CNC controlled machines.
- your work is of good quality.
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
The company has been around for more than 80 years and has an exemplary reference in East and West Flanders and Hainaut for custom work and carpentry of the highest Belgian quality. Both private and public organisations can count on them for any new construction or renovation project. The company is based in Anzegem.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Amanda.
Maakt impact door met empathie jouw passies en talenten in kaart te brengen en zo te zoeken naar de gepaste match!
Enthousiast – Empathisch – Open-minded
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
Schrijnwerker atelier in ANZEGEM
Heb je een passie voor hout en architectuur? Bent u een vakman die graag de handen uit de mouwen steekt? Solliciteer hieronder.
Schrijnwerker in OUDENAARDE
Werk jij graag in de buitenlucht? Lees dan even verder…. Wij zoeken een nieuwe collega om ons team te versterken.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Amanda will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!