- Installation and adjustment of central heating systems in region Waregem
- Assembly, installation, repair and maintenance of pipe systems, fittings and appliances for water, drainage, sewage and hydraulic equipment
- Installation of underfloor heating
- Maintenance of heating systems
- Installation, repair and maintenance of ventilation and air-conditioning systems
- Connection of electric and gas heaters
Tools & requirements
- Result orientation
- Problem-solving work
- French (good)
- English (good)
- Dutch (good)
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary starting from 15.63€/ hour - higher salary dependent of experience
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- Experience as a plumber
- Secondary education, vocational school or certificate of proficiency/certificate of competence.
- Teamwork skills.
- English at a communicative level.
- Driving license and car are an advantage.
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- In possession of own vehicle
- Low distance to work location
- Relevant work experience
The company, based in the Waregem region, was founded in 1989. Initially, the company focused mainly on small executions and repairs. Today, the company has grown into a respected installer sanitary of plumbing, heating, ventilation and green energy installations. Today, the company has around 20 employees. One of the main reasons for their success is their expertise and use of quality materials.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Company in full expansion
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Amanda.
Maakt impact door met empathie jouw passies en talenten in kaart te brengen en zo te zoeken naar de gepaste match!
Enthousiast – Empathisch – Open-minded
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Amanda will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!