Installer HVAC in Dentergem
Are you looking for a job as an installer sanitary & central heating on the move in region West-Flanders? Then apply for this job!
- Installation of plumbing, heating and ventilation.
- Working on site
- working in team
Tools & requirements
- Customer oriented
- Stress resistance
- Self confidence
- English (good)
- Dutch (good)
- VCA certificate
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- Experience is a plus.
- In possession of driving licence B and own car.
- Can work according to predetermined schedule.
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
The company is medium-sized. Their main activities are central heating, air-conditioning, ventilation and plumbing in the provinces of East & West Flanders.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Work materials/equipment
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Amanda.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.