- you perform maintenance of the machines and production lines
- you search for the causes of the problem and implement new solutions to improve the production process
- you prevent machines from breaking down and if necessary diagnose and repair the failures
- you perform electrical, mechanical and hydraulic repairs
- you fill technical documentation and keep it up to date
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary 15,00 - 16,00 € gross/hour depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- you have at least a few years of experience on the same position as a maintenance technician, preferably in the same industry
- you have completed education in a technical field
- you have wide experience in a production environment and solving electrical, mechanical and hydraulic problems
- you are flexible (work in 2 shifts, night shifts)
- you have good communication and problem solving skills
- you are willing to engage in a long term employment
- you follow closely safety procedures
- you speak min.good English
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
For our client, a modern company, in international quartz composite market, we are looking for a maintenance technician. As a maintenance technician:
50 - 199 employees
- Company in full expansion
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Career opportunities
- training programme
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Amanda.
Maakt impact door met empathie jouw passies en talenten in kaart te brengen en zo te zoeken naar de gepaste match!
Enthousiast – Empathisch – Open-minded
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
Onderhoudstechnieker in Oudsbergen
Je bent verantwoordelijk voor het planmatig preventief en curatief onderhoud van het gehele machinepark.
Mecanicien in Oudsbergen
Heb je zin om mee te sleutelen? Als mecanicien ben je gebeten door techniek en ben je mee verantwoordelijk voor het onderhouden en herstellen van gereedschappen, machines en rollend materiaal.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Amanda will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!