For a SME with a name in interior joinery, we are looking for a motivated colleague with experience in spray painting doors and windows:
- You do all the preparations yourself (sanding, cleaning of parts to be sprayed);
- You mix the paint products;
- You are responsible for the maintenance of the spray booth and spray guns;
- Accurate spraying/painting or staining of kitchens, bathrooms, dressings.
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (very well)
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary according to experience
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
- Workingschedule: Monday through Thursday from 7:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. and Friday until noon.
This is what you need
- You have received training in spraying;
- Previous experience in spraying interior joinery is a must (this can also be through hobby);
- You have an eye for detail and work meticulously;
- You take care of the tools and work in an orderly fashion;
- You attach importance to delivering quality;
- You are looking for a permanent job.
You will be working for a well-known company with name and fame in interior joinery.
10 - 49 employees
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Amanda.
Maakt impact door met empathie jouw passies en talenten in kaart te brengen en zo te zoeken naar de gepaste match!
Enthousiast – Empathisch – Open-minded
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Amanda will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!