- You are responsible for the assembly and disassembly of tools
- You will also be responsible for the maintenance of these tools.
- You detect defects and malfunctions and make the necessary adjustments or adjustments
- You also work with measuring instruments
- You can interpret, read and understand technical drawings
- You will update, finish and assemble mechanical parts and systems
- You will prepare elements, materials and tools and put the installations into operation such as milling machine, lathe and grinding machine
- You are responsible for shaping and dimensioning the parts and mechanical systems through processing, design and checking for conformity
- You check the mechanical functioning and make the necessary adjustments such as play, coupling, dimensions and position
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depends of experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
- You work with a nice team, with an eye for well-being, quality and the environment.
- You will receive internal training at the company if necessary.
This is what you need
- You work in a two-shift system
- You can understand technical drawings
- You are stress resistant and want to continuously learn
- You can think creatively and have the attitude that there is a solution for everything
- You have a sense of responsibility and can work very accurately
- You like to work in a team, but you can also work very autonomously
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
You will join a company with more than 30 years of experience in manufacturing parts for the most diverse products and projects.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Sector leader
- Innovative company
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Amanda.
Maakt impact door met empathie jouw passies en talenten in kaart te brengen en zo te zoeken naar de gepaste match!
Enthousiast – Empathisch – Open-minded
Makes an impact by empathically discovering your passion and talents to find the perfect match.
Enthusiast – Empathic – Open minded
Mekanieker in Moorsel
Passie voor werktuigmachines? Daarnaast ook interesse in techniek? En wens je een familiaal bedrijf te vervoegen? Dan is deze vacature voor jou!
Onderhoudstechnieker in Aalst
Ben jij technisch aangelegd en wil jij aan de slag onderhoudstechnieker?
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Amanda will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!