- Picking up, transporting and delivering products or goods;
- Organising or checking the loading of goods in the vehicle;
- Checking the condition of the vehicle and its equipment;
- You will carry out international journeys;
- You are prepared to stay 2 nights a week.
Tools & requirements
- Stress resistance
- Self confidence
- English (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Salary depending on experience
- Furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- Guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You are in possession of a valid driving license CE, driver card, medical examination and code 95;
- You have experience as a driver CE;
- You comply with rules and agreements;
- You are flexible;
- You have a knowledge of English.
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
Our client is a fixed value in the world of transport and storage. There are more than 60 tractors and 80 trailers on the road every day. It is a family business that knows how to get things done and values its drivers highly.
1 - 9 employees
- Family owned company
- Sector leader
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Career opportunities
- Immediate permanent employement
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Paulina.
Maakt impact door jouw leven te veranderen via een nieuwe job.
Authentiek – Empathisch – Optimistisch
Makes an impact by changing your life when finding a great job.
Authentic – Empathic – Optimistic
Chauffeur CE internationaal in Tongeren
Als chauffeur CE zit je aan het stuur om goederen van je klant veilig af te leveren op de juiste internationale bestemming. Regio Tongeren.
Chauffeur CE - vaste ritten in Tongeren
Kom je tot rust in de wagen en rijd je graag over de Belgische en Duitse wegen? Als chauffeur CE zit jij aan het stuur om goederen naar hun bestemming te brengen, regio Tongeren.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Paulina will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!