Accomplice in Kuringen
As a henchman in construction, you are not afraid of getting your hands dirty, region Hasselt.
- You perform ground and foundation works.
- You dig trenches
- You construct sewers, drainage and other pipings.
- You are responsible for the preparation works of cobble construction
- You will be laying cobbles yourself as well
- You will be placing and repairing pavements, driveways, sidewalks, parkings,...
- You will follow up the instructions of your leader
Tools & requirements
- Result orientation
- English (intermediate)
- English (good)
- Full time
- Fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- Attractive salary depending on your skills and experience
- High quality accommodations standards: furnished accommodation with single rooms, water & gas & electricity included and unlimited internet (~ weekly fee in line with the market prices)
- Refund of transport cost to Belgium up to €125 after four work weeks
- End of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- Holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- Child benefits for every child
- Transportation provided (depending on your distance from accommodation)
- Personal guidance from our multilingual team
This is what you need
- You are a real teamplayer
- Experience in the road construction sector is a plus
- You work accurately
- You take initiative and can work independently
This is how you score extra points
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
You will join a familial company in full growth and a strong reputation. The company is specialized in ground and demolition works. You are building actively on the world of tomorrow. Together we will realise your goals at a high-quality, efficient and environmentally friendly manner.
10 - 49 employees
- Family owned company
- Company in full expansion
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Paulina.Office International Recruitment
Makes an impact by changing your life when finding a great job.
Authentic – Empathic – Optimistic
Panel Beater in BORGLOON
For our client, a modern multi-brand car body parts shop, we are looking for a panel beater.
Ground worker - road construction in Geetbets
Carrying out maintenance and repairs to excavator and trencher cranes, Geetbets region.
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.