CNC Operator (natural stone) in LILLE
Do you want to work as a CNC operator in the world of natural stone?
- Making designs in autocad and operating the CNC machine
- Quality control of the produced pieces
- Spotting malfunctions on the machine and performing adjustments
- Determination of the processing stages and adjustment values of the pieces and tools (tolerance, position, surface state, ...)
Tools & requirements
- Dutch (very well)
- English (very well)
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary depends on experience
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You have knowledge on CNC machinery
- You can work neatly and precisely
- You can read plans
- You speak English
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- In possession of own vehicle
- Sector knowledge
- Relevant work experience
You will end up in a familial environment where they are specialized in working with various types of natural stone.As an CNC operator you operate the CNC machine and make designs in autocad.
1 - 9 employees
- Permanent employment after interim
This job is not open
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You can submit an open application or apply for a specific technical or constuction job.
We will carefully review your application and look for a match.
Once we've found you a match, we’ll call you for an introductory meeting and possibly also a test.
Are you and the client both happy? Great! You got the job and are coming to Belgium.
An IMPACT colleague will arrange all practical matters on your behalf.