- You maintain technical climate and cooling systems (heat pumps, airconditioning, ...)
- You set up these technical climate and cooling systems
- You are deployed in case of malfunctions and breakdowns
Tools & requirements
- Certificate BA5
- Refrigeration certificate cat. 1
- VCA certificate
- Dutch (good)
- missing:6525 (good)
- Full time
- fully legal employment according to Belgian law among which social security, health insurance, building up the right for a Belgian pension
- salary depends on experience
- furnished accommodation - single rooms, unlimited internet, water, gas and electricity included - payable 72€/week
- refund of transport cost to Belgium up to 125€ after four work weeks
- end of year bonus - 8,33% of gross yearly salary
- holiday bonus - 15,38% of gross yearly salary
- child benefits for every child
- transportation provided (depending on distance from accommodation)
- guidance from our multilingual coordinators
This is what you need
- You are in possession of a cooling certificate
- You have relevant experience as a cooling technician
- You have a BA 4-5 certificate (advantage)
- You are flexible towards working overtime
- You are in possession of a VCA certificate
- You speak at least communicative English and good Romanian
This is how you score extra points
- Quick availability
- Sector knowledge
As a cooling technician you'll end up at a company specialized in the installation and maintenance of heating, ventilation, airco and plumbing, at both private and industrial sites.
10 - 49 employees
- Company in full expansion
- Innovative company
- Family athmosphere
- Direct contact with your supervisor
- Career opportunities
- training programme
- Permanent employment after interim
Is this the job for you?
Act now and apply for this job!
Why work in Belgium?
A good salary with great benefits
In addition to a challenging position, you will also enjoy the many socioeconomic benefits of the Belgian labour market.
As a temporary worker, you can take advantage of Belgium’s extensive social security system and good benefits.
A personal coach will help you during your trip and after you arrive in Belgium and will serve as your primary contact for any questions you have.
- You don't need a CV or profile to apply!
- It takes just 2 - 5 minutes!
Do you have a question? Ask Joanna.
Makes an impact by offering you both a tailored-made job and company, in Dutch, English and Polish.
Dutiful - Enthusiast - Passionate
Koeltechnieker in Herentals
Wil jij terecht komen bij een warme firma met een cool team?
Technieker (Regio Antwerpen en Kempen) in Geel
Als hoofdtechnieker zorg jij ervoor dat alle technische installaties in jouw buurt gesmeerd lopen. Sta je te popelen om jouw technische expertise te combineren met jouw skills als people manager?
An exact address is not available for the job.
We show the place where the job is located.
This is how your application will go
You have applied for the job! One step closer to finding the job of your life!
Joanna will take a look at your application and match your profile with this and other job offers in the database.
If we still think you are a match, we will invite you for a conversation.
After talking with our recruiter, you get to meet the employer.
You got the job: time to sign the papers!